Sidley is pleased to share the June 2022 issue of Sidley’s Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governancea quarterly newsletter designed to keep you informed of what we consider to be the most important legal developments in mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance.
- Board Guide to ESG Oversight
- The deal’s been done – now what? Practical Considerations for Sponsors and Management Teams of Newly Acquired Private Equity Portfolio Companies
- UK merger control: CMA’s tough approach; Changes to thresholds in progress
- Delaware Chancery Court Denies Motions to Dismiss Allegations Activist Fund Board Representative Accelerated Sale to Maximize Insider Trading Profits
- All roads lead to the right price: The You’re here Decision
- Acquirer may be held liable after consideration of agent merger by hackers
- A recent reminder for external administrators: your emails can be fair game
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENTS
- CII joins Global Investor Group to launch campaign targeting dual-class share structures
- Two California laws mandating diversity on boards are declared unconstitutional
- SEC files lawsuit against company for using employee confidentiality agreements that hinder whistleblowing
- SEC Releases Model Comment Letter on Disclosure Obligations Related to Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and Supply Chain Issues
Current and past numbers of Sidley Outlook on mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance are available on our website. View the June 2022 issue here and past problems here.
If you have any questions regarding this issue of Sidley Outlook or suggestions for topics to cover in future issues, please contact the Sidley attorney you usually work with or Claire Holland, the newsletter editor, at [email protected].